Laser Hair Removal Facts to ConsiderNovember 16, 2016
Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetologist & Laser The
M.B.B.S. (Quaid-e-Azam University)
Member of College of Physicians and Surgeons
Member Pakistan Association of Dermatologists (PAD)
Diplomat and Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (A.A.A.M)
Dr. Maj (R) Syeda Huma Hasnain graduated from Army medical Collage and served the Armed forces for about 20 years gaining experience in General Medicine.
She did her Post graduation training from Military Hospital RWP and qualified for MCPS.
She is a member of (PAD) Pakistan Association of
Dermatologists and has attended various national and international Dermatology/Cosmetology conferences and workshops with hands on training to hone her expertise in various cosmetic procedures along with
keeping up with her general dermatology practice.
Her clinical and administrative experience, hard core post graduation training and attendance of the various dermatology | cosmotology workshops and conferences have imparted her with expertise in contemporary advances in General Dermatology, Cosmotology and Laser applications along with an acute sensitivity to the physical and psychosocial impact of various skin conditions and cosmetic concerns of the patients resulting in a holistic approach to treat each individual according to his or her unique needs.
- Certificate of attendance of training
workshop on “Role of Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma in Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics & Dentistry” Held on 28th October 2016.
- Certificate of achievement for completing “HANDS ON course of ULTRA V LIFT” By FINE THREAD held on 5th November 2016.
- Certificate of achievement, UltaV-lift, advanced fine threads lifting skin
rejuvenation, 24th July 2016.
- Certificate of participation in PAD
(Pakistan association of dermatologist) CME workshop on thread face lift, 24thAprill 2016-3 credit hours.
- Certificate in Aesthetic medicine awarded by the American academy of aesthetic
- level 1 course in aesthetic medicine April 9-11, Dubai, 18 European CME credits.
- Certificate of participation in 34th
conference PAD in interactive practical demonstration in aesthetic dermatology, 15th Nov 2015-6 CME credit hours.
- Paper presentation at 34th conference PAD in interactive practical demonstration in aesthetic dermatology, 15th Nov 2015, 1 CM credit hour.
- Certificate of participation in 34th conference PAD in interactive practical demonstration in aesthetic dermatology, 13-15th Nov 2015,11 CME credit hours. Certificate of attendance on seminar on sexually transmitted disease AFPGMI, MH,16th May 2015-1 CME credit point.
- Certificate of participation in Amocolians Alumni Association scientific symposium on 26th March 2015-.5 CME credit points.
- Certificate of attendance of workshop on aesthetic dermatology, AFPGMI &MH, Dept of Dermatology MH,30TH Oct 2015.
- Certificate of participation awarded for 14th National Intensive Interactive Preparatory Dermatology Course - 2013.
- Certificate of participation for a workshop on communication skill held by CPSP – 2012.
- Certificate of participation for a workshop on Introduction to computer and internet-2012.
- Certificate of participation for ECG reading workshop held in PIMS-2007
16. 30th PAD Conference Nov 2011 at Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) / Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training cadre 2002 at Military Hospital, Rawalpindi.
Anwar M, Iftikhar N, Hasnain SH,
Ishaq MB. Pseudoainhum in Acute Psoriasis.
Journal of the College of Physicians and
Surgeons, Pakistan 2012-12-01.