Forehead lift or Eyebrow Lift Treatment
Forehead lift is a cosmetic surgery procedure which is also known as an eyebrow lift procedure. Our forehead & eyebrows lift procedure will cosmetically correct the creases in your forehead skin, hooded upper eyelids and your sagging eyebrows. During our forehead lift surgery, our surgeon basically maneuvers tissues and eliminate the segments of your skin & muscles that will cause some wrinkles and deep frown lines.
We generally apply two common and effective methods to lift your forehead and eyebrow areas: and these are the classic lift and endoscopic lift.
- Classic lift:
Our classic lift procedure involves a continuous incision, from ear to ear across the top area of your head. To correct this high forehead, our experienced surgeon prefers to recommend the incision and follow the frontal hair line
- Endoscopic lift:
In this procedure, our surgeon makes some short incisions in your scalp. He will inserts a scope into any single incisions to view the tissues and muscles from a screen, and use another device which was inserted in some other incision to make some important alterations. In this method, the tissue will be actually anchored with a permanent stitch or sometimes anchor below your scalp. You will experience very minimal scarring and very short recovery time period.
Who should perform the forehead and eye brow lift surgeries?
While choosing your surgeon to perform these complicated Eyebrow/ Forehead surgeries, you should find a cosmetic and reconstructive facial surgery clinic where the surgeons are specialized enough in the fields of eyelids, orbit, and the adjacent structures like the eyebrows, forehead, cheeks and midface. You should go for the ophthalmologist who perfectly knows the anatomy and overall structure of your eyelids and orbit; he should have also attended an extensive training in ophthalmic plastic reconstructive and cosmetic surgery department.
Who are the good candidates of the surgery?
- You must appear very tired due to your drooping eyebrows or forehead lines
- You should have positive expectations
- You are physically and mentally fit
- You do not smoke
Brows lift surgery goals:
- Raising your eyebrows to look more attractive, youthful and alert.
- Reposition the eyebrows that specifically hang on the eyelids
- Improvement of frown lines between your eyes
- Improvement in the overall appearance of the horizontal lines on your forehead.
Benefits of the treatments:
- Beautifully rejuvenates your appearance to create more youthful look
- Gives natural and long lasting results
- Boosts self confidence and self images
- Makes your personality pleasing and attractive
- The endoscopic lift incisions usually heal fast leaving no scarring.
- The bandages always applied on your incisions that will be removed within two or three days.
- The stitches will be removed after one week of the surgery.
- You will always be able to continue your normal life activities in 8 to 10 days.
- Complete recovery will take 3 weeks or so.