Rhinoplasty Treatment or Nose Reshaping in Islamabad
Are you unsatisfied and feeling unhappy with your overall nose shape? And want to reshape this essential feature of your face? Then it’s quite possible with the services of Royal Aesthetic Health because we are here to provide successful nose reshaping or rhinoplasty, which is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery performed all around the globe. It will let you get a beautiful desirable shape and good appearance by simply realigning your nose shape. You can even align your nose shape, if it has been damaged due to a severe accident or any damage.
Benefits you will get from Rhinoplasty Treatment:
Here are few important benefits of Rhinoplasty Treatment you will get from us:
- Getting the great attractive look of nose
- Restoration and enhancement of your self-confidence
- Setting up some Birth defects
- Removing the nose injury marks
- Efficiently fix your breathing problems
- Reconstruction of your nose
Who are Good candidates for our Rhinoplasty Treament procedure?
Our expert surgeons are here to provide very careful and monitored nose reshaping to all young girls & guys. This surgery is ideal for a person who wants to:
- Get back his self-confidence
- Meeting aesthetic goals
- Fulfill his reconstructive goal
- Correct his all birth defects
- Fix his important breathing problems
Rhinoplasty Surgery Goals:
- Rhinoplasty is basically performed to improve the overall appearance of correcting your nose’s functional problems caused by structural irregularities. It generally performed for:
- Improving the narrow area of nose
- Improving your narrow or wide nostrils
- Improving the overall appearance of your un-shaped or crooked nose
Rhinoplasty Treatment Procedure:
- General anesthesia will be administered.
- Incisions would be properly created on the appropriate site that will depend upon the technique the surgeon applies for performing the surgery. Incisions are generally made:
- Inside the area of nostrils in rhinoplasty
- Across the area of columella, such as narrow strip of tissues between nostrils in the open rhinoplasty
- After the patient’s skin will be generally raised to allow access to make the changing.
- Surgeon will make some useful alterations that may include:
- Removing the cartilage to lessen the size of nose
- Attachment of the proper cartilage graft in order to increase the overall size of your nose
- Straightening will perform that will help in the deviated septum
- Sculpting will be performed in the underlying structure to your desired shape
- Then finally your skin will be redrapped and incisions will be stitched closed using either non-absorbable stitch.
If you want to get more information about our risk free procedures, then you are most welcome to contact us today.