Braces treatment in Islamabad is most commonly called Orthodontic treatment. There are almost third of children who have such demonstrable need of orthodontic treatment and other third one population is near to the borderline cases.
Braces are actually used for:
- Removal of some closing spaces or dental crowding
- Alignment of your upper and lower dental arches
- Correction of the teeth bite so that your front teeth meet on closing and your back teeth start mesh together
- Reduce the possibility of damage to your prominent teeth Enhancing facial aesthetics
- Accommodation, impacted, unerupted or displaced teeth
- Preparation for some latest dental treatment, including crowns, bridges or dental implants
- Reversing the drifting of your teeth in some old aged patients who have suffered from any advanced gum disease problem.
Discrete brace options available at Royal Aesthetic Health:
There are wide choices of some discrete brace options for people of all ages, including:
- Metal brackets: they are made with multiple metals having metallic color
- Ceramic brackets: they are made in a white or tooth colored material
- Lingual braces: they are usually placed out of sight on the back of your teeth
- Aligners: they are removable clear plastic appliances that can fit over your teeth and move them to the desired position
Benefits of getting the treatment:
The benefits of our orthodontic treatment at Royal Aesthetic Health include the following:
- Perfect dental crowding and straightening of teeth.
- Correction of the bite so that your front and back teeth meet together on closing
- Reducing the possibility of damage to your prominent teeth.
- Improving the appearance, including your white smile