Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Surgery
Our blepharoplasty procedure has the capability to give your face a new look and efficiently alter the appearance of your upper eyelids, lower eyelids and even both. Our main goal in this surgical procedure is to successfully improve the existing overall appearance of that area which is surrounding your eyes and then greatly improve the vision obscured by drooping the eyelids.
Our Blepharoplasty procedure is helpful in the alteration of:
- Draping the area of skin that has blocked your overall vision
- Skin losing that has already created different folds and then disturbing the natural contour of your upper eyelid.
- Excess kinds of fatty deposits that normally appear like the puffiness present beneath your eyelid skin
- Dark bags that exists under your eyes portion
- Droopiness of the lower eyelids which could avoid showing the white portion below your iris
- Extra skin and some wrinkles under your lower eyelid.
Techniques available for eye lid surgery:
Non-surgical options usually eradicate all the visible signs of aging that are present around your eyes and make them quite alert. The options are;
- Botox is basically a muscle relaxer that is injected in different areas around your eyes that will simply eradicate all the visible lines and the wrinkles and then restore the great positive appearance of your eyes.
- This treatment basically involves injecting your body fat taken from different areas of your body into exactly under your eyes in order to remove all the irritating under eye bags and improve the overall appearance of your eyes.
Eyelid surgery procedure:
- The basic step involved in the procedure is administration of anesthesia. It is performed under local anesthesia but we can also consider the option of general anesthesia.
- After that our surgeon creates incision in the appropriate areas depending on the type of your surgery.
- In case of upper eyelid surgery, incision is generally created in the natural crease of upper eyelid.
- In case of lower eyelid surgery, incision is generally created below the lash line or even inside the lower eyelid.
- After that surgeons made some essentially required alterations in the upper and lower eyelids. The alterations include:
- Excess fat tissue removal in upper and lower eyelids
- Excess skin removal on upper and lower eyelids
- Removal of excess muscles
- If the incision created inside your lower eyelid, then only excess fat in lower eyelid will be removed.
- Finally all the made incisions are closed with the help of stitches.
Recovery period after the surgery:
- After the surgery, patient may experience pulling sensation.
- Patient is required to take pain killers for about 5 days after surgery.
- Dryness in the areas of eyes will subside usually 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Swelling or bruising will normally begin to resolve at the end of your first week but then this resolution could take 3 weeks almost.
- Patient may resume wearing makeup after 7 to 10 days and can wear contact lenses within 3 weeks.
- Patient will be able to return to your work after 2 weeks
If you are really thinking and quite concerned about the entire appearance and the overall way you look, and thinking about cosmetic surgery treatments, then you are welcome to visit us to boost your self esteem and confidence. We are available 24 hours to cater your needs.